Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ban Parody/ Hyperbole and a half/ WNS Outfits reveiw


Okay so I got banned on woozworld for a week, on LillyMcElroy (Yes, I own that account now. I am not the original owner, but she lets me share it with her xp) So yeah. I have A LOT of accounts and so I was selling/trading them for other ones. And I got banned. So I made a parody of the ban. Kinda like demitra11 did. Rofl! Okay so the link on the bottom! That's to a blog I love love love. It's seriously hilarious. I'm gonna be putting it on the 'amaze ballz' page with a little review of the blog. Also, the Myana Grande outfits and Jenny Swift outfits are really popular! Most people prefer the Myana Grande look, I have to say I agree (even though Taylor Swift is my favorite singer) the Myana Grande was a little more modern. What do you think? Comment xp