Friday, August 15, 2014

How To Avoid Getting Scammed

Hey ghosties! School has just begun for me and I'm already super sick :/ Unfortunately I'm homeschooled so staying home..that's not considered a good thing here ROFL. Okay so, I just wanted to tell you how to avoid getting scammed. The number of people getting scammed has increased..by a lot. I want to try keep anyone who reads this from getting scammed. So here are a few things you should do to prevent being scammed.
1. The clique. Do NOT give your information to anyone.Okay okay okay, I understand it's unrealistic to say that, because most of us have that one friend who we've known for a long time and we would trust with out lifes. But even then, just use a Join.me session instead. It's easy to navigate, it's free, and completely safe to download. Trust me, I have a crappy computer, nothing happened. (if you do however have a virus, I highly reccomend Malware Bytes. It is amazing. It basically saved my laptop lol.) 
2. Make sure to use a REAL E-mail! If you use a fake one, and someone figures it out, they can make the E-Mail you used and then send a reset link to it! However, if you DO make a fake E-Mail, have the last part be @Woozen.com, @ymail.com, or @Wzw.com those E-Mail providers don't exist, so no one could make an account.

3. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ENTER YOUR INFORMATION INTO ANY WEBSITES EVER THEY ARE ALL FAKE NO MATTER HOW REAL THEY LOOK THEY ARE FAKE 100% FAKE AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT. 

4. Don't trade people anything rare. (Example: Woozmas Sweater) There is a 50% chance they will scam you. There is a new hack (it's called the trade scam, I.E: "i've been trade scammed") And basically they take what they're wearing off, then they trade you, they place something poor (I got rocker pants when I got trade scammed) and then you confirm, they leave, you open your inventory, and boom. You got trade scammed. And they use poor accounts so reporting doesn't to any good :/