Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WNS New Outfits!

FAQ: Where do I get the new outfits?
Answer: You can only buy them via Itunes on the 
woozworld app! -SmokeyRiver

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, click HERE to check out my profile! 

Instagram Article:
WNS IS HERE! It's very different from the previous years so make SURE to read the blog. I'll make a tutorial on woozworld maybe? I don't know. I'm pretty lazy so I'll probably just post it on my blog lol. (Link in bio). Anyway, who are you voting for? I can't choose honestly, I REALLY love Ariana Grande but I've always been hell of a Swiftie. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see;)
====
Thank you so much for reading that (if you did) if you didn't then whateva, your choice! Anyway, I decided to go with Ariana Grande. I really suck at designing unitz, especially for contests. I would post what I have so far but I don't really feel like it oh ok never I already took the picture so here. 
Yea It really isn't that good, but ohwell. I'm not really expecting to win any spots in the contest. but I went on ahead and made a unitz anyway. I really want the new outfits but ohwell ;/ I am broke asf rofl. Anyway, Which is your favorite? 






Who did you choose?
Myana Grande
Jenny Swift
Maxvicii
Jayrell Williams
Poll Maker