Saturday, August 30, 2014

Woozguidez. -.-

Update: Me and Melody are okay now. The "reliable" source lied about half the stuff they said she did. I deleted most the things I said, my apologies to her. 

Current Woozguidez: Rebecca-angel PoliceOfficerSam Lost006 Strawbee melodyartistic CaceyMama and drakepuz

Okay, so I openly discuss my every thought, which obviously sets me up for a lot of hate. So, let the hating begin!

Woozguidez. Let's talk, about woozguidez. The "I'm not in it for fame" woozguidez who address every woozen known to man as their fan. The woozguidez who hang out in quests all day talking about how they're doing there job when there are nearly 10 hate units on how now. So tell me, dear old woozguidez. Are you really not in it for the fame? Like really, I'm sure even the most honest woozens would enjoy the pleasure of being a woozguidez rather then the responsibility of doing your job. I know for a fact I would be a good woozguide. I would however enjoy the popularity quite a bit. If I can admit that on my blog that gets an avg. of 100+ views a day, you should be willing to admit it to yourself. Now, there are good woozguides, and bad woozguides. I'm not going to address the good ones from the bad ones, that would cause a frenzy. I'm sure you have your opinions about who they are...I figure I'll keep mine to myself this time.

Next post: Trade scam is being patched! Yay!