Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How to be a terrible person.

I AM PISSED. Okay. So you wanna know how to piss me off? Here you go!
You know those people that say:
'-' .-. '.' ,-,
NO. OKAY. IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT DOES THAT YOU PISS ME OFF.  I was going to make an entire blog post about the new outfits etc, and well that's canceled out because I'm too pissed to write it. Just get what you can out of this.

So there was this girl in woozen quests. I'm not gonna say her name, if she reads this SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS.  Anyway. The new outfits are like the ballerina bow hair with a domo hat, if you don't know who domo is I'll post a picture on the bottom, it also comes with the rest of the outfiit. Anyway, apparently it was available for SOME people while others couldn't get it. There are so many rumors going around. That it was limited time only? Where did this rumor even start? All I said was that. Her response was " '-' " Like really? So I said "What?" Because how else am I supposed to respond to that? And she said. "Why are you trying to start stuff" I'm like "how am I trying to start stuff" She's like "You keep going on and on about it" LIKE DUH ITS CALLED COMMUNICATING. Anyway. Don't spread stuff about the new outfits. They weren't hacked. They weren't limited time. Okay. Bye