Tuesday, December 9, 2014

How Woozworld Changed My Life

So I was trolling Facebook and I saw this;
Why you're playing Wzw?
Why you hate Wzw?
Is wzw really good for kids to play?
is Wzw free game?
is Wzw change you're personality?
is Wzw change you alot?
What is Wzw?
How did Wzw change you're life?

And I Decided to answer cx;

Why you're playing Wzw?

I love dressing up my cute little avatar, making friends, designing, blogging and omf i love creating unitz so much> And trading accounts andd stuff its like #businesswoman bye

Why you hate Wzw?

It can be depressing, especially if you get the wrong kind of friends. 

Is wzw really good for kids to play?

No. It corrupted my brain. Like, I wish I waited till I was 12 to join rather then joining at 10. 

is Wzw free game?

Yes it is! But you'll get tempted to buy things - a lot. 

is Wzw change you're personality?

It made me more humble so I'm nicer to people, and it also made me learn how to stand up for myself. I also learned you can't trust anyone, everyone will let you down eventually. 

is Wzw change you alot?

Yes - to the point people in my real life asked me what it was and I told them it was Woozworld. It shaped me to be who I am today. 

What is Wzw?

Woozworld is an online virtual world. It's basically a second life. You can do just about everything. The filter is really great since the new update, so It's kind of hard to say bad words, but you can now say numbers. It does take a while to get used to Woozworld Language, but not too long. 

How did Wzw change you're life?
Okay, so Woozworld really changed my life for the better, and for the worst. I learned more about life. I learned that we're all human trying to get along. I learned you'll have your bullies. (Paytonpop) I learned you'll have your brats. (Glitz7 - She's not really bratty anymore) I learned you'll have your perverts. (Latinlover00) I learned you'll have your attention seekers. (just about everyone.) But most of all I learned you'll make friends, and when you make them never let go of them. I Have some of the best friends today that I can't see my life without them. They're really amazing.