Thursday, September 4, 2014

Viiiibbbrrraaattttiiiioooonnnn

I
just
felt
my
butt
vibrate.

Anyway, hey ghosties! xo
If you're wondering what's going on in woozworld, about the whole glitch and stuff, I took some pictures. Here they are.
You can't add anything to tradeThey're fixing it now,
it should be fixed by the time most of you ghosties
are out of school. 
Can't see what anyone posts on woozin - not even animators. 

Everyone's friends list
glitched so it said
you didn't have any friends.

They're fixing it now. 
The queue went missing for a while.
It's back now.

















That's all for what it BAD in woozworld. So what's new? 
Well in one of my previous posts I stated about the domo outfit.
Here it is, it's just not in store or anything yet
*tear*
Also, there is a new transition picture
-A few actually-
They basically state the code of conduct.
Here it is.








Thanks for reading! 

-Smokey