Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hey Ghosties!

I'm like. So exited. I got a mod face. It's kind of ugly, but I'm still exited. *Anyway* I figured since I've been so inactive, I'd get you caught up on my personal life.
-I made 3 friends! 2 are girls and 1 is a boy.
>And before you start freaking out, he's just a friend x)<
-I met my birth mom (yea, I'm adopted)
-I dyed the tips of my hair blue *the feels*
-I discovered pizza makes me sick (but I eat it anyway)
...everything that kills me makes me feel alive B)
-I downloaded Minecraft for the PC so now I have PC, Xbox, and PE. ^-^
-I've learned It's ok to stay up really late at night
-I've learned It's a bad idea to stay up really late at night
-I grew armpit hair
-I grew like. An inch taller. 
I THINK IM STARTING TO PUBERTY
BUT IM 13
MY GOSH PUBERTY UR LATE
NICE TO MEET U
WHERE U BEEN







*Share this on FB, Twitter, or Google+ if you understand that reference*
*continuing*
-I quit woozworld
-I swore never to spend more money on woozworld
-I swore never to come back to woozworld
-I came back to woozworld
-I spent $30 the first week on woozworld
so yeah
that's basically been it.
And anyway, I figured if I'm playing Woozworld why not have a blog?
Anyway, next!
My Wattpad is Portrayal. I write stories.
My Tumblr is CarrieTheGhostBlogger.tumblr.com I write stories and post them there too xD
My Facebook is Carrie Bear, I mostly just post inappropriate edits and make people mad.
My Woozworld is CarolineKelly
*Wait, what happened to Miinecraft?*
I sold it
*SOLD IT?!??!! THATS AGAINST THE CODE OF CONDUCT!!!!!!!*
suck my ass
--
ANYWAY
thank you for reading this...idk ^-^ Now that you're updated on me it's time to go to sleep because it's 11:21 and I stayed up till 2am last night. cx
Goodnight.