Friday, November 21, 2014

THIS BLOG IS BACK!

I wrote an introduction but before you read that I have an introduction to the introduction so..yea. Anyway, you may know that the original name I went under was 'Smokey' and I used the Woozworld.com account 'SmokeyRiver.' Now I use 'Miinecraft.' I sold SmokeyRiver :3. 
*Update: I'm selling Miinecraft and my new main is CarolineKelly LOL*
Anyway, thank you for reading this intro. I'm still the same crazy girl.







*Click "Read More" for some of my WzW Trolling Pictures*




Intro;
HEY EVERYONE! I'M BACK AND MORE OFFENSIVE THEN EVER! ^-^
#trolling

I took some pictures oml.

Before you look at them you should know I don't actually think ebola is funny, I just like trolling. I wanted to see what reactions people gave me, and let me tell you..some people got pretty heated. Which isn't bad. But still omf. It was funny to see their reactions. Anywhere, here's me.